Friday, June 19, 2009

My first post!

in...well. You don't need to know how many years. Let's just get on to the artwork, shaaaaaallll weeee?


While watching Amityville Horror (1979), I was struck by Margot Kidder's beautiful, magical cheekbones and had to draw her. Of course, this looks nothing like her, but it was still fun.
This lucky ballerina was blessed with the gift of curdled legs.
Random gals who apparently know something we don't.
Pig tails! I think her name is Angie. We'll have to talk more.
I love cute little old ladies. So sweet with their woolen shawls and angry glares.

That's it for now! Thanks for looking. :)

6 comments:

Aisleen said...

THE FIRST OF MANY POSTS I HOPE BECAUSE YOU DRAW AND THEN NEVER SHOW ME OR ANYONE ELSE

STOP HOGGING ALL OF THIS GLORY GLORY GLORY HALLELUJAH

Lynne the Pencil said...

Great opening post! Love the curdled legs, and Angie is delightful. Love to see her in colour...

Beans said...

Aisleen: You are full of poops and joy.

Lynne: Thank you! I want to develop Angie more so she may be all colored up soon.

Cory Lewis said...

hey I'm a friend of Aisleens, congrats on your first post, exciting. I love the meatiness of the line in that top drawing. Really beautiful.

Kim Herbst said...

YAY!!!! YOU POSTED. A portion of my heart-organ died in my chest cavity our of sheer joy. JOY I tells ya. Gorgeous stuffs as always :)

Beans said...

Cory: Hi! I've heard quite a bit about you! All good :) Thanks for stopping by!

Kim: YES after millions of years, it seems *lol* You'd better have enough of that heart-organ to make more art yourself! :D Thanks!