Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Giraffe-fashionistas!


I love animals!  I loooooooove-ish fashion, but being a lazy bum I'm not totally up n up on current trends (besides easy comfy ones like big baggy sweater, leggings, boots, DONE).  So, in this little animal world I'm developing I came up with a giraffe who's all about colorful outfits and is ~totes~ trendy!  Well, in my universe this is 'trendy'.  I just put random stuff together and hope stylists with actual taste don't run away screaming in a fit.

If there's anyone still sticking around blogspot, kudos to you!  I haven't given up on it despite the death of Google Reader (oh, Reader...why...I thought we had something special), though maybe it's a futile effort reviving this little blog.

If you're looking for a good GR replacement, I recommend Feedly!  It's similar in functionality to Reader AND it has a cute little mascot.  Really that was the selling point for me :)

2 comments:

Mariya said...

I find that giraffe quite lovely and stylish! Especially in the 2nd and 4th outfit! :)

Beans said...

Thank you, Mariya! :D